Doing crafts is a great way to pass the time have some fun when it is too hot to go outside. Here are some awesome DIY crafts I found that are cheap and easy to do!
1. Doorknob necklace holder
2. DIY draped skirt
3. Window shutter mail holder
4. Glitter vase (love this one!)
5. Mustache straws (such a cute party idea)
6. DIY heart patched sweater
(31 Insanely Easy And Clever DIY Projects, Lucky Pony, MAKE IT: DIY Glitter Mason Jar)
It’s finally here! Get your cut off shorts and American flag tanks ready, it’s time for some food, fun, and fireworks.
My friend Mackenzie (in the pic below) came over the other day with the coolest hair braid! It made me want to try wearing my hair in different ways besides always having it down. Here are some lovely braids that I found.
To get more fun ideas on how to do your hair follow this link – The Beauty Department
I am loving all of these beautiful floral prints!
Get the look here –SABO SKIRT
Animals are such a great source of inspiration for fashion, art, and decor! Who doesn’t dream about riding on a beautifully painted elephant in the middle of the jungle?
Carolina Prep,Spoonflower, J.Crew
I am currently loving both of these soft hues for summer.
SABO SKIRT, LUCIE, ZARA United States,Topshop USA
If I could wear flowers in my hair everyday I would…
I SPY WITH MY SALAD EYES, A stroll through my soul
Instead of wasting money at the coffee shop every morning, follow these easy steps for the perfect wake up call!
- Put a dash of cinnamon in the coffee grounds and then brew the coffee
- Add a little bit of agave nectar or honey into the cup before pouring the coffee
- Heat up milk in the microwave or stove (use a milk frother if you have on) and pour into the cup
- Sprinkle a little bit of cinnamon sugar on top